Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finally here


     Shame on me for leaving my blog in time out for  months but, I'm finally here and settled in. I've  currently been living in Spain for the past two and a half months and its been a dream to say the least. I have two amazing girl roomies and have quirky Mexican neighbors who throw some insane parties and cook crazy spicy.  My apartment building is smacked right in the middle of Madrid so everything and everyone is close and the public transit is utopia. I'm planing on doing a post on places to go here in Spain for those who want to venture into a full on euro trip and give you guys an insiders guide to the city.

My room in our apartment
The perfect outfit for the bipolar weather thats going  on



     The fact that I'm in europe makes it less complictaed and cheap to explore the best it has to ofer and my group of friends here have no shortage of energy when it comes to jumping on a plane a just going. So far I've visited here in Spain: Toledo, Salamanca and Barcelona, Portugal: Lisboa and Opoto and France: Paris. Some of the next trips that are in store for the next few months are Ibiza, London, France, Italy, Morocco, Amsterdam and the Greek Islands, so be expecting pictures, tips and tricks from each destination. 

Picture from my first night in Paris. Shes so perfect..

Something similar to what I'm wearing to paris when I go back in a couple of weeks


 
     So, is all you do is party and travel? No, I'm  currently in Univesity here in Madrid taking clases that directly influence my mayor. Class here is so different from back home because they are about a whole year ahead and its been so enriching to be able to experience class with people from Spain, Mexico, Germany and China that I feel like I'm gaining experiences that will help me in the long run.  My professors are so knowledgable in their fields that its scary and so intrigued by my culture that its cute. I double pinky promise ill be updating AT LEAST weekly so be prepared to get smacked with content. 



1 comment:

  1. You are back!!! I've been missing you around the uni. I see you're having a blast and can't wait for your upcoming posts! This is the best way to have a diary about your trip and you'll keep us updated :)

    Hope to see you soon <3
    Andrea Devoto
    http://andreadevoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete